- Create and send professional, customized invoices
- Automate sales and expense tracking — no more data entry
- Know your profit and loss
- Be organized and prepared at tax time
- Create Invoices
- Sales & Expense Tracking
- Your Profit & Loss
- Tax Time
No more spreadsheets, data entry and piles of receipts everywhere
GoDaddy makes bookkeeping simple. There’s no accounting knowledge needed and you don’t need to spend hours entering data.
All your small business finances, all in one place
- Invoices, sales, expenses and taxes organized in one system
- Automatic nightly imports from your bank, credit cards, PayPal®, eBay®, Etsy® and Amazon®
- Access data from your iPhone®, tablet or laptop — work from anywhere
Save time. Get paid. Get back to business
- Spend less time on invoicing
- Get paid for every dollar you're owed
- Reports to see how your business is doing
Why choose GoDaddy for bookkeeping?
- Award-winning 24/7 support
- No limits on the number of invoices or clients
- Trusted by over 500,000 small business owners
Getting paid just got easier
Now it's easy to create and send professional, customized invoices. Get paid faster, so you can spend more time doing what you love.
Look professional and keep your clients coming back
- Choose from professional invoice designs customized with your logo
- Send an automated thank you email when a payment is received
- Accept payment online through PayPal, major credit cards and Stripe1
Spend less time on invoicing
- Email invoices from within the program
- Copy and paste from Excel® and Word
Get paid for every dollar you are owed
- Track invoices by status: outstanding, past due and paid
- Send automatic reminders for late payments
Automate tedious bookkeeping tasks
Staying on top of your sales and expenses doesn't have to take hours. Eliminate data entry and spend less time on bookkeeping and more time on your business.
How it works:
- Link your business accounts — bank accounts, credit cards, PayPal, Etsy, eBay and Amazon
- Each night, GoDaddy automatically imports, categorizes and organizes your daily sales and expense transactions
- Works with thousands of banks and credit unions
- No complicated software to setup
- Data is safe and secure with 256-bit data encryption — It's the same as most major U.S. banks
See your business in new ways
Once you know your profit and loss, it’s easy to see how your business is doing. Get the insights you need to take your business to the next level.
- Get your profit and loss by day, week, month, quarter or year
- See expenses by category — know where your money goes
- See who owes you money and who your best customers are
- Reports automatically refresh as new data comes in so you’re always up to date
Finally, no more headaches at tax time
With all of your data organized in one place, tax time becomes a breeze. Say goodbye to spending hours or days sifting through piles of receipts.
- Sales and expenses are automatically imported and organized into IRS categories
- Annual Income & Expense Summary
- Pre-populated Schedule C worksheet — simply print and take it to your accountant
- Take pictures of receipts and attach to transactions
- Automatic Estimated Tax calculations
- Track sales tax you've collected
What is GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping?
GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping is online accounting software for small businesses. It automatically imports your sales and expense transactions from your business accounts (bank, credit card, PayPal, eBay, Amazon, Etsy) each night through a secure, read-only connection and categorizes your transactions into IRS-approved categories. It gives you easy-to-read reports, a profit-and-loss statement and more so you can see how your business is doing.
How do I setup GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping?
After signing up, you’re prompted to connect your online accounts to GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping through a secure, read-only connection. GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping then downloads your transaction history, categorizes your transactions and shows you how your business is performing. That’s it! Best of all, GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping will continue to import your transactions on a nightly basis so that you’re always up-to-date and on top of your business.
Which of my business accounts will GoDaddy work with?
GoDaddy works with thousands of banks and credit unions, as well as PayPal, eBay, Amazon and Etsy.
What about cash transactions and mileage? Can I enter those into Online Bookkeeping?
Yes! GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping lets you manually enter both cash transactions and mileage, so you can track them in the same place as everything else. Our free iPhone app lets you enter these transactions on the go, and it automatically syncs with your online accounts.
Is GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping secure?
Absolutely. At GoDaddy, we take security seriously. We use industry-standard 256-bit SSL encryption to ensure your data is securely blocked from hackers and viruses. Also, we link to your accounts using a read-only connection. This means we cannot make changes to your accounts.
How is GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping different than QuickBooks™?
GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping is very different from QuickBooks accounting software. QuickBooks is a double-entry accounting program that requires accounting knowledge and extensive set up with a Chart of Accounts. GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping requires no accounting knowledge and there is no software to set up. We only give you the basics you need to run and manage your business — no feature bloat here! GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping is designed with the sole proprietor and LLC business in mind. If you’re a corporation or larger small business with multiple employees, you might consider a system like QuickBooks. But if you’re a smaller business wanting to see where your finances stand and be ready for taxes, you’re in the right place with GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping.
How does GoDaddy help me prepare for tax time?
GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping is designed with the sole proprietor or LLC in mind. It automatically categorizes your transactions into IRS tax categories, so that you have a Schedule C worksheet ready to go at tax time – just hand it to your accountant or plug the numbers into your tax software.
GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping also tracks your estimated tax payments due and sales tax collected. If you receive a Form 1099-K, we’ll help you understand how it impacts your taxes.
Does GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping have a mobile application?
Yes. Our iPhone app lets you enter transactions on the go and it automatically syncs with your web app so you’re always up to date.
Receive support and exchange ideas. Join the product group of your choice on GoDaddy Support to:
- Get direct access to info and news that interests you
- Interact with other members
- Gain access to new features
- Check out beta releases
- Find discount codes
- Participate in polls and much more
Our expert sales and support staff are available 24/7.
- Technical support and sales: (480) 505-8877 FASTEST! Expected Wait Time: 5 minutes
- Email support: Access Email Support System Expected Wait Time: 2 hours
- ‡ * 1 Click here for product disclaimers and legal policies.
- Third-party logos and marks are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.