- How it Works
- Proven Protection
- About Domains by Proxy®
Promote your business and protect your privacy!
There is a way to publish your business details without putting your personal information out there for spammers to collect. Deluxe Registration†† makes your business details instantly available on the WhoIs database, increasing traffic to your website. Your personal information – name, phone number, email address – remains hidden. View sample
- Get more hits, visitors, and sales on your website with Deluxe Registration. It's your complete online listing – including your website, phone number and more – and is instantly available to everyone who searches for your domain name in the WhoIs database. Best of all, your personal information stays private.
- List all of your company's vital information right on the front page, including physical address, phone and fax numbers, hours of operation, and a personalized description of your business – there are even links to your website and a map to your business.
- Deluxe Registration also provides traffic stats and rankings, domain name auction and appraisal information, and a screen shot of your website.
As a special bonus, Deluxe Registration includes both Private and Business Registration to keep your personal information hidden while publishing your business info in the WhoIs database!
Your personal information is safe with us.
By having your domain registered with GoDaddy.com and your personal information protected by our affiliate company, Domains By Proxy®, you get two unique and powerful layers of security. Private Registration helps you:
- Protect your identity
- Stop domain-related spam
- Block harassers and stalkers
- End data mining
- Maintain your personal and family privacy
- Prevent domain name hijacking
- Shield legitimate business endeavors
Your identity is nobody's business but ours.®
Domains By Proxy was launched in 2002 to address one of the biggest shortcomings of the Internet — loss of privacy. In fact, Domains By Proxy was the very first Internet WHOIS privacy service, and was created in direct response to consumer demand. Supported by a patented private registration process, Domains By Proxy believes that now, more than ever, you should be able to keep your personal contact information private when you register a domain name.
Receive support and exchange ideas. Join the product group of your choice on Go Daddy Support to:
- Get direct access to info and news that interests you
- Interact with other members
- Gain access to new features
- Check out beta releases
- Find discount codes
- Participate in polls and much more
Our expert sales and support staff are available 24/7.
- Technical support and sales: (480) 505-8877
- FASTEST! Expected Wait Time: 7 minutes
- Email support: Access Email Support System
- Expected Repsonse Time: 4 hours
- †, †† Click here for product disclaimers and legal policies.
- Third-party logos and marks are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved
- The WhoIs database is a public list of every domain name currently registered. As required by ICANN, the Internet's governing body, all registrars must submit ownership information – names, addresses, phone numbers – for every domain name they register. This information is available to anyone who searches the database for a particular domain name.
- Did you know that when you register a domain, your name, address, and phone number are immediately made available to anyone who wants to see them? Private Registration keeps your personal information out of the public eye.
- Business Registration publishes need-to-know information about your organization in the Whois database – including a map to your store, snapshot of your Web site, description of your business, phone number, links, and more.
- Vital information about your business or organization.
- Visible to millions who search the domain name (WhoIs) database.
- Affordable online advertising investment.
- Includes FREE 1-page Online Business Card Web site.
- Space to display up to 4 images and 4 hyperlinks – perfect for driving customers to specific pages of your website.