Power your WordPress site with our world-class hosting.
Improve your site's load time
with our top-rated plugin.
- Plans & Pricing
- How It Works
The simplicity of WordPress meets the power of GoDaddy.
While WordPress makes it easy to create an amazing blog or website, our world-class Web hosting makes it just as easy to get the most out of your site. WordPress Hosting from GoDaddy keeps your site running smoothly, even when your latest post goes viral, by automatically spreading traffic spikes across multiple servers. Plus, our advanced performance and security means your site is lightning-fast and your visitors are safe.
Looking great online has never been so easy.
Creating a website doesn't have to be difficult or intimidating. With our WordPress Hosting, you can easily create, update, and manage your own professional-looking blog, website or online store.
Get online in no time
- Install WordPress to your hosting account with just one click and it’s ready to go in less than 30 minutes.
- Write, publish, and manage your blog or website without knowing HTML — no coding involved. WordPress is as easy and straightforward as a text editor.
- Choose from countless templates, themes, and plug-ins, all ready-made for WordPress and easy to install.
Keep it fresh
- Get your visitors involved with ratings, polls, contact forms, or hundreds of other cool features.
- Post links to your blog using Facebook®, Twitter®, LinkedIn®, and other social networking sites, without logging onto each service every time.
You're in control
- Update your site from any Internet-connected desktop, laptop, or tablet computer. You can even make changes from your smartphone with the WordPress app.
- Give guest authors or editors permission to add to your blog, without compromising your login information.
- Decide who can comment on your website and what they can — or can't — comment on.
We've got your back
- Rest easy knowing that we provide 24/7 security monitoring and handle critical updates immediately and automatically.
- Keep your site online with 99.9% uptime and dynamic traffic management to handle even the biggest traffic spikes.
- Got a question or need some help? Our expert support staff is available 24/7 via email, telephone, and the Web.
- Put your credit card away. You won't find any hidden charges or setup fees here.
Choose your plan
Economy From $4.24/mo
- 10GB space
- Unlimited bandwidth
- 100 Email accounts1
- 10 MySQL databases (1GB ea.)
Deluxe From $5.94/mo
- 150GB space
- Unlimited websites°° & bandwidth
- 500 Email accounts1
- 25 MySQL databases (1GB ea.)
Ultimate From $8.49/mo
- Unlimited websites°°, space† & bandwidth
- 1,000 Email accounts1
- Unlimited MySQL databases (1GB ea.)
- FREE++ SSL Certificate with Fixed IP address
What is WordPress?
WordPress® is a blog- and Web-publishing platform that's fast and easy to use. It lets you manage everything from a personal blog to a small hobby website to a large commercial site with hundreds of pages. WordPress offers an open-source, state-of-the-art publishing platform that focuses on aesthetics, Web standards and usability. It is used on hundreds of thousands of sites and seen by tens of millions of people every day.
For more information, see these Helpful WordPress Articles.
What is WordPress Hosting?
Go Daddy's world-class website hosting offers auto-install of WordPress, plus services that include email, databases, free applications, FREE access to the exclusive Hosting Community, and much more.
To make our hosting the best experience available to our customers, it uses our innovative hosting platform. This hosts your website or blog on multiple servers to provide reliability and maximize performance.
Get started today! Even if you don't know how to blog, WordPress makes it easy to get your website online.
With Go Daddy you'll have a completely customizable tool that can be used for almost anything, from a family home page to a business website. You can even include the WordPress Photo Gallery to share photos with family, friends and business associates.
WordPress Hosting is the perfect solution from novice users to expert designers. Even if you’re not sure how to start a blog, or build a website, Word Press is a great platform to get you started.
For more information, visit our WordPress Hosting product support page.
How does your version of WordPress differ from other installations?
It doesn't. We use the standard version of WordPress, the same version you can download from WordPress.org. We install the latest available version of WordPress, usually within a day of its public release.
Do I need to set up my database?
No. When you set up your hosting account, we take care of everything. We do our best to make the process as easy as possible for you. After your account is set up, you can immediately create your website or start blogging.
For more information, see Setting up Your WordPress Hosting Account.
What if I have a WordPress site hosted somewhere else? Can I move it to Go Daddy?
Absolutely. There are several ways to transfer a WordPress blog from one host to another. The really great news is our 24x7 tech support is here to help you do it every step of the way.
You can call or email our tech support any hour of the day. We’ll be sure to identify the right hosting solution for you, and then determine the best method for moving your site over to our servers.
We value your time, and we pride ourselves in getting the job done right the first time.
For more information, see Moving WordPress Blogs from Another Host.
After I purchase WordPress Hosting, how do I get started?
Not sure how to create a blog or get started building your site using WordPress? Don’t worry!
We've made setting up WordPress easy. Simply log in to your Account Manager, and then click on Web Hosting. Click the Launch button next to the account you want to set up. Answer a few questions about your new site and you’re all set to create a blog, or start up your new website.
And don't forget about our award-winning 24x7 technical support team. We’re here to help you along the way. Our expert staff can assist you with choosing the right website hosting plan, setting up your new account, all the way to helping with online marketing for your new WordPress blog.
For more information, see Setting up Your Account.
How can I access my WordPress installation?
You can access it the same way that you would if you had installed WordPress yourself, http://coolexample.com/wp-admin, where coolexample.com is your domain name.
You can also visit your blog's home page by typing your domain name in the browser address bar, and then click Site Admin to access your WordPress login screen. Just log in using the user name and password you selected during the hosting setup process.
For more information, see Logging in to WordPress.
All Plans Include
- **, °°, ‡, +, ++, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Click here for product disclaimers and legal policies.
- Third-party logos and marks are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
- A GoDaddy SSL Certificate:
- Encrypts the data transferred to and from your site
- Protects against session hijacking attacks including Firesheep
- Secures credit card numbers and other sensitive information
- Assures your customers can safely order from your site
- Supports industry-standard 128-bit and high-grade 256-bit encryption
- Show customers they can do business with you safely.
A $69.99/yr value, your GoDaddy.com SSL certificate keeps transactions with your Website secure. Take advantage of up to 256-bit encryption and 99% browser recognition - it's all free++ for the initial term of your hosting plan!
- GoDaddy Hosting Concierge is a service that assists in getting your site online fast. A dedicated team will help you complete the setup of your hosting plan. A phone number will be sent to you via email. FREE for 30 days after purchase.2
- Jumpstart your WordPress blog with a great deal on premium WordPress templates from Template Monster. Just choose your template, upload it into WordPress, replace the images and text and you're ready to go — it's that easy!
- We're proud to offer state-of-the-art data centers in the United States, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our facilities feature best-in-class hardware, full network redundancy, integrated monitoring systems, 24/7 security staff and much more. And unlike many of our competitors, we actually own, operate and support our data centers. You don't ever have to deal with a third party or an outsourced support staff. For specific technical details, click now.