This domain has Canada written all over it.
Nothing says Canada like an email address and website with a .CA domain extension! .CA is the country code Top Level Domain (ccTLD) for individuals, businesses, and groups located in Canada.
- Business. Speak directly to Canadians with a domain name they recognize and trust. Or protect your brand by registering the .CA version of your .COM.
- Individuals. Create a patriotic email address or launch a website with a Canadian flair.
- Not-for-profit. Reach out with a website address that identifies your organization with Canadian values.
- French customers. Now available - Talk to customers in their native language with a French IDN for .CA.
How to register a .CA domain
- Check the availability of your .CA domain name by typing the name you want into the domain search box above.
- Select a domain name from the available options.
- Specify your preferred language, registrant name, and legal type. Read and accept the Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA) agreement.
- Complete your registration.**
- If you didn't accept the CIRA agreement during registration, you'll receive an email directing you to www.CIRA.CA where you will validate your registrant information (new registrants only).
- Once your account is approved by CIRA, you can log in to My Account>My Products on GoDaddy to use your new .CA domain name.
.CA domain names are available to Canadian citizens and businesses, organizations, and community groups located in Canada. View eligibility list
- † Click here for product disclaimers and legal policies.
- Third-party logos and marks are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
.CA ASCII and IDN domain variants are bundled and reserved for a single registrant. Registrants are not required to register all variants in a bundle, but all registered variants must be registered and managed at a single registrar. Each variant registered will incur a registration fee. In addition, when registering multiple .CA domain (ASCII and IDN) variants in a bundle, your registrant information must be identical. If variants are registered at other registrars or if registrant information does not match, it may result in an "unavailable" search result, delayed or failed registration. If information does not match, validation is required and may take up to seven business days and delay availability of domain.
- Complete .CA eligibility list
Libraries, archives or museums
Trademarks registered in Canada
- Share photos of your new baby or latest adventure with Online Photo Album. Offers login-free sharing at your personal domain name (password protection is optional). Free GoDaddy Photo Album with domain name is Ad-supported.
- Design a one-page website for you, your family or your business in minutes! Just choose your theme and add your own text, background and contact form — it's that easy! Hosting for your InstantPage® site is also included.
- Forget email addresses made up of strings of numbers! Your GoDaddy email address is easy to remember because it has your domain name right in it.
- Looking to sell your domain name? Let the world know with this pre-built Web page — a few seconds is all it takes. Membership to the Sponsored Community required.
- GoDaddy automatically "parks" your unused domain name(s), presenting visitors with a professional Web page. Membership to the Sponsored Community required.
- Direct any domain name you own to your website — anyone who types that domain name into their browser is taken directly to your website.
- Automatically redirect emails to an existing account, keeping your main email address private.
- Step-by-step instructions on getting your business or personal website up and running in a few hours. Includes tons of examples.
- Manage your domain nameserver (DNS) records and set your email, FTP, sub-domains and website location — all from one control panel.
- Assign your domain name to someone else or change the contacts for your domain online anytime.
- Monitor the status of your domain and get instant alerts if there's been a change.
- Domain locking prevents accidental or intentional transfers of domain ownership and stops anyone from redirecting your nameservers.