Are you ready to move your email to Office 365?
When you switch email platforms, let’s say you’re coming from a Hosted Exchange provider, an On-Premise solution, or an IMAP service, your email messages, calendar entries, and saved contacts can’t be moved automatically. Unfortunately, the process of manually moving your existing data onto a new system, or migrating, can be time consuming and you run the risk of losing your valuable information.
GoDaddy can help you transition to Microsoft Office 365, and you won’t have to worry about the stress of migrating yourself. It can take some tech leads hours—or even days—of work to migrate all of their emails, contacts, and calendar events, but with GoDaddy you won’t have to stress about critical data loss.
Here's how it works:
- Your GoDaddy Account Manager will help you choose the best Office 365 plan for your business.
- We’ll work with you to create each employee’s new account.
- Your employees will get an email with info we’ll need to access the server they’re on, so we can migrate information off of it.
- After that we’ll send your employees a link to an easy-to-use tool to ensure their email settings move smoothly.
- Behind the scenes, we will move all of your employee's mail to their new account.
- We will contact you when the process is complete, then your team will be ready to start using Office 365.
The entire process takes place when it’s most convenient for you, but it’ll require no downtime for your business. You don’t need to worry about losing work hours for the migration.
Get going faster
Don’t waste time and risk losing the lifeline of your business. Talk to your GoDaddy Account Manager today to discuss pricing, and schedule a time to migrate your business to Office 365.