cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Are there any other options other than phone for support?

Hold times have been ridiculous lately. Also, the call back hasn't worked for me so I'm stuck holding online for 30 mins for any issues.

Thanks

George

6 REPLIES 6
New

Re: Are there any other options other than phone for support?

I am hoping the Community is the alternative. I just finished waiting for 32 minutes, and the support person did not understand my problem. I am setting up a VPS at A2, and because I keep all my domain names with GoDaddy, I have to run through some setup steps. I was explaining what they told me at A2, and my support person sounded frustrated, and then surprise - we got disconnected.  I got a call back and said hello several times, but no other voice came on the line, then disconnected again. Subsequent call in said 24 minutes.  I figure if I do this another two or three times I might get wait time down to zero.  

Try posting your question to the community and see if that works.  For me, I realized i simply need to transfer the domain name in question over to the other Host.  That will eliminate the rigmarole, and result in less stress for me.  Voila!

New is not better

New

The problem with posting in a forum is that solving something can be a lengthy procedure and I have the attention spam of a fruit fly. Also, I have super crummy reading comprehension so it's often pointless for me to try to read a written instruction.

New

Another reason I haven't moved. Not sure a new place will be better but there's still the added headache of moving. I actually went with godaddy years ago  because my other hosting started doing more ISP work than hosting and support suffered. Shame 'cause they used to be great before that.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @guiri. Thanks for posting. The only options for support currently are via telephone and online chat. Chat is currently available Monday - Friday here. I'm not sure if that helps since you mentioned you support via writing isn't always a good fit for you, but I wanted to make sure you knew what the options were. I hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

Thanks Jesse. Chat is better for me than forums 'cause at least I have instant response an d if something needs clarifying, I can kind of dig down into the response and ask more detailed questions.

Thanks