cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Billing Failed, But charged

Good day all, since Friday when I tried to upgrade my host account on godaddy, the transaction failed,but was billed $165.7 according to the card processing company, I already got billed by godaddy on that amount and it returned successful to the credit card processing company.

I need a refund or they complete the transaction.

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Billing Failed, But charged

Hi @telochukwu,

For product cancellations and refunds, you request is account specific so you need to contact our customer support team. You can check out our refund policy to review if your product/services may be eligible for a refund with cancellation: https://www.godaddy.com/agreements/showdoc.aspx?pageid=19963&prog_id=PROG_ID 

Our customer support teams are great at helping you determine if we can help resolve an issue with a product or helping you review your account for cancellation and refund eligibility. By contacting our live support teams they can give you more details to help you with the specific accounts and charges in your account. You can find the best number in your local area by going to https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx 

We’re unable to issue refunds on behalf of customers through Community. 

Rachel

@RachelM Understand that have been calling since Saturday, there have been no reasonable response. it's expensive having to call go daddy from my current location without having a response.

I would appreciate if go daddy can call me back on the issue. am no so keen on a refund if activation of my said service is possible.
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

@telochukwu,

You can also try to access GoDaddy chat by clicking on the "Product Support" link at the bottom of our United States homepage. You may have to manually change the region you're located in, to the United States if you're not located in the US. The chat button may not appear if the chat queue is super busy. You can leave your browser open to the chat page and the chat button will reappear when the queue becomes available. Chat hours are available Monday through Friday from 5AM to 6PM (Arizona, USA time zone: GMT-7:00). Thanks!

Rachel