Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Priyankap
New

Can I create GoDaddy root account in my system using API?

I want to resell GoDaddy to my customer before that I want to understand few things from you. It will be very helpful if you answer my below questions :
1. Can I become re-seller of GoDaddy?
2. Can I create GoDaddy root account in my system using API?
3. If we resell a GoDaddy then as a GoDaddy partner what facilities you would provide us?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Priyankap 

The APIs linked on that page are the only APIs available at this time - so if you are looking for a function that isn't covered in them than at this time they aren't available.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PL281
Super User IV

@Priyankap 

https://www.godaddy.com/reseller-program

This talks about what the program is and what you get from it.

You also have the option of your customer purchases GoDaddy directly and then can delegate access to you - it depends on what business model you are looking to run / do

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Reseller program answer my 2 questions still one question is remaining i.e.

Can I create GoDaddy root account in my system using API?

@Priyankap 

I have not done a lot with the API, but the API is more so for Domain / Product management - 

So in other words to purchase a domain or edit the DNS -  Also you can do some account creation - https://developer.godaddy.com/doc 

You cannot modify servers with the API - hope this answers the question

Can we get reseller API's for my system?

Or Can we get storefront reseller API's? 

@Priyankap 

The APIs linked on that page are the only APIs available at this time - so if you are looking for a function that isn't covered in them than at this time they aren't available.

View solution in original post