cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Can't add my new paypal for my payment

Hi I just can't add my paypal as my payment method. Please help. I need it soon because i have to pay today.

Note : one of my paypal account already added. I want to pay with my new account.

59352514_1255611031286788_3502089558332276736_n.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Can't add my new paypal for my payment

Hi @Rogen. I'm not sure why that would be happening for you. I suggest making sure that the PayPal account is backed by another payment method. This is a requirement of our system. You wouldn't be able to use a PayPal account that isn't backed by a payment method, even if it has credit in it. 

If that doesn't address your issue, then I recommend contacting our customer care team so they can help get your order processed. Please keep in mind that this is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

But live chat always shows busy

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rogen I'm sorry you're having trouble getting through. I can understand how that would be frustrating. We do have 24/7 support available via telephone as well. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.