cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Can't add payment method

Hi,

I have  a problem. I'm trying to add a new payment method, filled in all the fields (credit card), click "add", I get an error and it says "You missed some required information. Please complete the noted fields and try again". I'm sure I filled all fields and tried 5-6 times.

And so it's been 2 days already. What to do?

I can chat (text) but cannot talk by English . But your chat is always unavailable in my country time ( GMT+7) and I don't see your helpdesk for opening help ticket .

Please help me how to solve the problem.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Can't add payment method

That's weird @minhbaop but I'm glad you got this resolved. In another life I'd ask the what, when, how... when users had an issue so that I could run down these kind of code breaks. Typically what you need to correct a glitch is a very detailed scenario where you could duplicate what happened.

Again, I'm glad that you were able to add your desired payment method but the former me is thinking 'Must fix code' the way zombies think about eating brains.  For others who might come upon this thread have a look at Add payment methods to your GoDaddy account, Change a payment method and/or Delete a payment method I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User I

Not too long ago I was trying to do the same thing and kept getting errors and couldn't understand why @minhbaop. My issue turned out to be I was transposing CCV number on back. Typically what you'll see is the error fields are somehow identified but that's not always the case. My issue required me to step away and come back to it with a clearer mind and it sounds like you've done that? 

Do you have any indication of what fields you are supposedly missing? Hopefully there is some prompt that tells you something? I see that you are not in the US I'm wondering if it is one of the address fields? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

Highlighted

Hi,

I filled all fields but unsuccessful.

After that, I buy other service ( register new domain ), I added the new card successful.

Regards,

Highlighted
Super User I
Solution

That's weird @minhbaop but I'm glad you got this resolved. In another life I'd ask the what, when, how... when users had an issue so that I could run down these kind of code breaks. Typically what you need to correct a glitch is a very detailed scenario where you could duplicate what happened.

Again, I'm glad that you were able to add your desired payment method but the former me is thinking 'Must fix code' the way zombies think about eating brains.  For others who might come upon this thread have a look at Add payment methods to your GoDaddy account, Change a payment method and/or Delete a payment method I hope that helps?

View solution in original post