cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Cannot edit payment options

Hi 
     Im trying to edit my payment options. I bought hosting for 1 month and its about to get expired i want to renew it for a year with a different card but when i edit and enter all my options 
its is shown 
Yikes! We couldn't process your request. Please try again or contact customer support if this issue continues

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Cannot edit payment options

Hey there @Zain1 

The first thing I would try to do is open up GoDaddy.com via an incognito/private window, log in, and see if you can change the options then. Sometimes caching can cause errors like that.

If that doesn't work, you should contact phone support or live chat and they should be able to get you sorted in no time.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

New

Error persists even after i use VPN ... and your chat link isnt working it just keeps loading so i cant even access it !! 
please help Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Zain1. Thanks for posting. A VPN wouldn't help in this case. You'd specifically want to use a browser window that does not have cache or cookies loaded. That's why @MrVapor suggested an incognito (Chrome) or private window (FireFox). I'd suggest trying that and also using the US version of the page. Our chat services are up. It seems the button is just not loading for you. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.