Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Registered

Cannot purchase a domain

my shopping cart only works when I use the incognito function

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @schmoozer,

Welcome to the Community!

These issues are usually related to a failure of your browser to clear the cache, or make a complete connection, or download of data from the server. You may want to check the settings on your browser. Instead of needing to clear your cache and cookies to get a clear view, it's recommended that you use a private/incognito browsing window when performing secured tasks, like purchases, in the account. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
New

I often have to use incognito window for various Godaddy functions - and it isn't always the same.  Today, I can't see renewals outside of incognito window.  It's annoying.
It could be because I login and out of various accounts throughout the day, but I clear my cache.  No idea. It also isn't browser specific - it happens in Chrome and Firefox and with/without a VPN. 

Hi @schmoozer,

Welcome to the Community!

These issues are usually related to a failure of your browser to clear the cache, or make a complete connection, or download of data from the server. You may want to check the settings on your browser. Instead of needing to clear your cache and cookies to get a clear view, it's recommended that you use a private/incognito browsing window when performing secured tasks, like purchases, in the account. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post