cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Changing billing from annually to monthly

HI 

Our website builder was originally paid for annually and is going to renew in end of Nov this year. However I was told I could change it to monthly moving forward. How does one go about doing that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

There is a good answer on this in the thread Changing billing from monthly to yearly @Privvos. My preference would be to call support but you can do this yourself. One other note, you may be saving money if you are utilizing annual billing. Calling customer support may help you with pricing and discount options as well? I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

There is a good answer on this in the thread Changing billing from monthly to yearly @Privvos. My preference would be to call support but you can do this yourself. One other note, you may be saving money if you are utilizing annual billing. Calling customer support may help you with pricing and discount options as well? I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post