cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Customer Service Will not connect me to a supervisor, lead, or manager

I need some direction here. 

I'm having an issue with my account and every customer service agent (three total, two via chat and one on the phone right now) are doing everything they can not to connect me to a supervisor. Are they worried that'll reflect badly on them? I don't get it.

Is there a special email for escalating issues like this? Should I try and find someone via Linkedin that works in a managerial position to address my query?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Customer Service Will not connect me to a supervisor, lead, or manager

Hi @kdesouky. Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry you've had a difficult time with our care team. What you've described does not fall in line with what agents are typically trained to do. They will do their best to try to ascertain and address an issue so that it doesn't need to be brought to a supervisor. However, you definitely shouldn't be denied connecting with a supervisor if that's what you wanted to do. There are times when a supervisor may not be available, but if that's the case, they should get you in contact with one via email. I'm sorry if that didn't happen. 

Just to clarify, when you're contacting support, an agent may or may not have a lead. However, they will always have a supervisor. Supervisors in turn report to a manager. Due to how their role functions, managers cannot be transferred to directly. However, if a supervisor can not address an issue to a customer's satisfaction, they have the option of passing the customer's contact information to their manager. It is at the manager's discretion to make contact with a customer when that happens. However, they will always review the situation, regardless of whether or not they make contact with the customer. 

To answer your question, there isn't a dedicated email address for this type of issue. However, I will make sure your feedback is passed on to our care leadership. 

If there is a specific technical issue that the community can try to help out with, I'd encourage you to post that subject as it's own thread. Someone may be able to provide suggestions on how you can move forward.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.