Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
kpripper
New

Default Currency

Hello, I changed Default Currency in EUR, but in the domain renewing is still UAH. How I can change Default Currency in the domain renewing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@aolczak wrote:

My account setting is incorrect, how to set the default currency for quotes and orders to USD?

@aolczak First you can try to go to the top left of the Godaddy site and use the pull down menu to set your location and currency. If your default currency is set to another currency you can change that by following these instructions:

To make this modification please go to: 

Account Settings > Payment Methods > in the "currency" section you will see the current currency > Click Edit > update Currency > Save 

----

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
TechFly
Employee

Hi @kpripper

Thank you for your post. For Payment methods that have already been set on the account they will also need to be updated as well with the new currency.

Account Settings > Payment Methods > in the "currency" section you will see the current currency > Click Edit > update Currency > Save 

Hope this helps!

-TechFly 

It does not help.

I can only pay in the currency of the country from which payment is made. Why?

I have USD card !!!

Pls check

Hi @ne4tos

You may wish to check 2 things in your account. Be sure your profile information shows the country in which you reside (and are using the currency for). You may also, after login, look to the top of our home page next to our logo. There is a small globe there with a down arrow. If you click the down arrow, be sure you select the correct country that matches your desired currency use.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

Have the same problem. No way can change currency. I reside in a USD currency country and Godaddy still want to charge me in euros. I follow all the previous instruction with no result. This is a ripoff. I will transfer all my domains. 

aolczak
New

My account setting is incorrect, how to set the default currency for quotes and orders to USD?

@aolczak wrote:

@aolczak First you can try to go to the top left of the Godaddy site and use the pull down menu to set your location and currency. If your default currency is set to another currency you can change that by following these instructions:

Account Settings > Payment Methods > in the "currency" section you will see the current currency > Click Edit > update Currency > Save 

----

View solution in original post