cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Difference between gocenteral business and free website builder

I signed up 4 free website Builder SEO 1 but never signed up for the gocentral business I created my website got it listed on Google and Bing and I just received a bill for $137 for the gocentral business so when I click on website builder free it does not show my website but if I click on gocentral business it does show my website and allows me to edit it if need be there was also a few other things on my account that I never ordered like email and something to do with the cell phone which I cancelled anyway I would like to know what the difference of the two are between the gocentral business what exactly it does and the free website builder
1 REPLY 1
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Difference between gocenteral business and free website builder

@Tennhandyman 

It's best you contact GoDaddy directly to go over your account with you.  GD does not offer free website builder forever.  They do offer a one month free trial and then you will incur fees if you don't cancel.  That's based on if you have payment information on file and if you engage auto-renew.

Only GD support can let you know what happened in your particular instance based on your settings.  Smiley Wink

Judith
"All people are the same; only their habits differ." ~Confucius