Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
jp15
New

Difficult to reach customer support, 24/7 support is misleading.

Misleading customer support statements will be GoDaddy's downfall. I can see a class action coming soon!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rd
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

I often work on websites after midnight @jp15 and I have found GoDaddy to be very responsive all night long. I am in the United States and the Eastern time zone though, are you in the US as well? I do know that other regions have different support availability but I don't see the 24/7 claim as a farce. Can you elaborate on your experience?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
rd
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

I often work on websites after midnight @jp15 and I have found GoDaddy to be very responsive all night long. I am in the United States and the Eastern time zone though, are you in the US as well? I do know that other regions have different support availability but I don't see the 24/7 claim as a farce. Can you elaborate on your experience?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post