cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Difficulty disabling 2-step verification

Spent 2+ hrs trying to verify my accounts since I was not getting go daddy's 2 step verify text msgs.

I called them from the phone they were texting and provided every possible measure of verification and was told I needed to email a request and wait up to 72 hrs to access my accounts!

This is Horrible Customer Service! I have been with them for 10 years! Now I can't wait to get in so I can move everything to an alternative.

Very disappointed! Go Daddy, you need to find a faster way to resolve this issue!

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Difficulty disabling 2-step verification

Hi @Cancelmydomains. Thanks for posting. I can understand how this would be a frustrating situation for you. Because account security is so important, there are very specific guidelines we have to follow in order to disable two-step verification if you're not able to obtain codes. Part of this process is having each request manually reviewed. Any delay you experience related to an escalation of this type (typically up to 72 hours) is due to our advanced teams addressing other customer issues that escalated prior to yours. We do take every issue very seriously and yours will be addressed as soon as possible.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.