cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Do I need to pay for my website?

Please help, i bought my domain name and email from godaddy. For the website builder, i got a pop up that told me that i can build my site wthout any credit card charge. I started building the site and was told to pay if I needed to keep my site.... I need clarification 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @hilda. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! We do have a free one month trial for our Website Builder plans. However, after that time, you will need to add a payment method and renew the Website Builder plan if you wish to continue using it. I hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @hilda. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! We do have a free one month trial for our Website Builder plans. However, after that time, you will need to add a payment method and renew the Website Builder plan if you wish to continue using it. I hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post