cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Domain Auto-renewal by mistake!

Greetings,

I just noticed that you one of my domains has been renewed automatically via PayPal. I think I forgot to disable the auto-renew option for this domain.

However, I’m wondering if I can cancel this transaction (Happened yesterday) as I was not interested to renew this domain and this was happened by mistake!

Please advise!

Thanks you for your understanding and best regards.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Rockstar II
Rockstar II
Solution

Re: Domain Auto-renewal by mistake!

@xvxmedia wrote:
Greetings,

I just noticed that you one of my domains has been renewed automatically via PayPal. I think I forgot to disable the auto-renew option for this domain.

However, I’m wondering if I can cancel this transaction (Happened yesterday) as I was not interested to renew this domain and this was happened by mistake!

Please advise!

@xvxmedia yes, you'll need to contact Godaddy directly with your receipt number for a refund.

---

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Rockstar II
Rockstar II
Solution

Re: Domain Auto-renewal by mistake!

@xvxmedia wrote:
Greetings,

Please advise!

@xvxmedia yes, you'll need to contact Godaddy directly with your receipt number for a refund.

---

View solution in original post