cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Domain & Web Hosting URL is different - Want to cancel immdeiately

I am having serious issue with the way the hosting & url is combined. Basically, I purchased hosting plan with free domain but my domain says BignBangStudio.com and my hosting says BigBangStudio.com

I wanted BigBangStudio.com and that's what I mentioned but I don't know where system got screwed up. I can't even login to my FTP account because FTP account says BigBangHosting.com

Here is a screenshotgo_daddy.jpg

I tried calling support line and after waiting for several minutes, I hung up....  I want to cancel immediately if I can't get the domain BigBangStudio.com

I am a very old loyal customer but I don't know since when chat support has been completely removed from GoDadddy. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @asifmasroor,

The issue you're describing sounds specific to your customer account. You'll need to contact our live support for further assistance to review your recent order history to help determine what happened. Because this is a public forum, none of the members here in the community will have direct access to your account. If necessary, our support team can also assist you with canceling the recent purchase and requesting a refund. 

You can contact our 24/7 phone support team for immediate assistance at any of the numbers listed here. If you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday – Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (GMT/UTC -7) on our US Help Page.

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hey @asifmasroor,

The issue you're describing sounds specific to your customer account. You'll need to contact our live support for further assistance to review your recent order history to help determine what happened. Because this is a public forum, none of the members here in the community will have direct access to your account. If necessary, our support team can also assist you with canceling the recent purchase and requesting a refund. 

You can contact our 24/7 phone support team for immediate assistance at any of the numbers listed here. If you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday – Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (GMT/UTC -7) on our US Help Page.

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post