cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain renewal Twice

Hello All,

I just renewed my Domain and unfortunately given the fact that GoDaddy has a bug, I just renewed it twice.

Why? Pretty simple, it was told to me, by chat support that it takes 90 minutes to update once you renew using GoDaddy website, so of course, I renewed it and given the fact that I was still getting the notification saying that is about to expire, I retried the process getting in this situation where I have now renewed it twice.

After this, I asked for Chat Support to see that this was a mistake from GoDaddy which the person, immediately apologized, but it cannot give a refund, even thought it happen in a difference of 2 minutes.

Well here is my experience, so just be carefull with this.

2 REPLIES 2
Rockstar II

@danidomi wrote:

Hello All,

I just renewed my Domain and unfortunately given the fact that GoDaddy has a bug, I just renewed it twice.

Why? Pretty simple, it was told to me, by chat support that it takes 90 minutes to update once you renew using GoDaddy website, so of course, I renewed it and given the fact that I was still getting the notification saying that is about to expire, I retried the process getting in this situation where I have now renewed it twice.

After this, I asked for Chat Support to see that this was a mistake from GoDaddy which the person, immediately apologized, but it cannot give a refund, even thought it happen in a difference of 2 minutes.

Well here is my experience, so just be carefull with this.

@danidomi did you receive two separate receipts with separate receipt numbers?

---

Yes I did!