cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Domain suddenly canceled with no explanation

I purchaced a domain and just a month after i get a mail telling me you "have cancelled a product" i reply saying i do not remember doing anything of that sort yet, they ignored me.No my client is fraustrated and there is nothing Godaddy can do about it. They do not care abour customers else, they would have found a way to give me a reply. I pay for soemthing and you just cancell it? This is a **bleep**ty service. I will not recommend Godaddy to anyone. Now, i am happy with namecheap. They have the perfect customer service, well knowledgeable and 24/7 support for real. My domain i purchased is showing not available but yet i cannot access it anymore..

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Domain suddenly canceled with no explanation

Hi @AchaJackson. Thanks for posting. It's very unusual that a domain registration would be suddenly canceled. The best thing to do in this situation is to contact our care team so they can let you know why this occurred. They should also be able to tell you what (if any) next steps you can take to try to recover the domain. It's true that there are some cases where you wouldn't be able to get a domain back after it was canceled, but that is pretty rare. 

Also, please note that we do not offer support via email. The cancelation email you received likely came from an address like no-reply@godaddy.com and would contain messaging like "Please do not reply to this email. Emails sent to this address will not be answered." I'm sorry if you missed this for some reason. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.