cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Email Received - Action required: Verify your contact info.

I received this email today. I pressed the button, "verify your info now" , under button it had, " Here's your Domain Key in case you're prompted to enter it after signing in:, the next screen the domain key was already entered, When I press submit I get, " This key is invalid. Please try again. " So I copy and paste the domain key, from the original email. I get the same result. Can GoDaddy attend to this please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @ZeusMC13. Thanks for posting. Our domains team is aware that these types of issues are happening and are already looking at ways to fix them so there isn't confusion in the future. In the meantime, please double check the WHOIS information for your domains in your GoDaddy account. If your information is correct there, you don't need to take further action. If the information needs to be updated, then please do so. Sorry for any confusion. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II

@ZeusMC13 

We're just users like you so there is no one here to help with anything that is specific to your account.  Only GoDaddy support can do that and you'll have to contact them directly.

In many cases verification keys are time-sensitive.  Do you have the option of restarting the process to get a new key?  If so do that and follow through promptly so that it does not expire.   😉

Judith
"I never lose. Either I win or I learn." ~ Me

Community Manager

Hi @ZeusMC13. Thanks for posting. Our domains team is aware that these types of issues are happening and are already looking at ways to fix them so there isn't confusion in the future. In the meantime, please double check the WHOIS information for your domains in your GoDaddy account. If your information is correct there, you don't need to take further action. If the information needs to be updated, then please do so. Sorry for any confusion. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post