Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Email migration missing content

Hi Email Migration team,

My email is now working but you have not migrated my inbox and my sent from from my previous email exchange. Could you please urgently migrate my previous email exchange as you promised before I transferred my email to Godadaddy. Now that the email is working, but my previous email has not been transferred. Could you please please urgently do that so that my business can get back to normal. My email is info@smartlinktraining.net.au
My password from the previous crazy dormain exchange email is [REMOVED FOR SECURITY].
Please migrate my email inbox and sent folder from the exchange to my current godaddy exchange email as promised by you.
My name is Henry Anyanwu 
[REMOVED FOR SECURITY]
Regards 
Henry Anyanwu 

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Mar 2021, at 9:47 pm, GoDaddy <donotreply@godaddy.com> wrote:

You asked for help. Here it is.

Thanks for talking with me, GoDaddy Customer. You're off to a good start. The info I mentioned will help you take your next step. You'll find it all here:

'Add my Microsoft 365 email to Outlook (Windows)' may be helpful to you. Here's a link: Add my Microsoft 365 email to Outlook (Windows).

If you need anything else, we're here to help.

Thanks,
Help 2.0

Need anything else? We're here to help you do your thing.

From websites to marketing, help is here when you need it, 24/7.

Please do not reply to this email. Emails sent to this address will not be answered.

Copyright © 1999-2021 GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC. 14455 N. Hayden Rd, Ste. 219, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 USA. All rights reserved.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PL281
Super User IV

@HenryAnyanwu 

We are end users here in the community - for this issue you really need to call / chat with GoDaddy directly. As this is a public forum I removed your customer number / pin and email password which you had posted to prevent unauthorized access to your account.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PL281
Super User IV

@HenryAnyanwu 

We are end users here in the community - for this issue you really need to call / chat with GoDaddy directly. As this is a public forum I removed your customer number / pin and email password which you had posted to prevent unauthorized access to your account.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post