Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing hosting resource limits - upgrading didn't help

I have domain and hosting both from Godaddy. I was facing some Resource Limitations issue with the hosting. I took the help of Godaddy support and they suggested me to upgrade the resource limit and ask to pay around 2000 rs to pay to upgrade the limit. I thought my issue will get resolve I will upgrade the limit and I payed the asking amount and upgrade the resource limit. But when I see, the issue still persist and went again to Godaddy support. And this time I was talking to another guy and he suggested me the same thing to upgrade the resource limit. I told her that I upgraded this already but my problem is not resolved yet. It is support member responsibility to resolve my issue but they even didn't reply on chat even their LEAD was not replying to my chat.

This kind of team Godaddy have and they used to say the they got the award for support?

I have many customer, to whome I used to recommend Godaddy for Domain and Hosting but from now I won't suggest to anyone to purchase anything from Godaddy. 

It was my worst experience with Godaddy and I don't know exactly what to do and how my problem will resolve now? But if anyone is reading this, I strongly recommend that don't purchase anything from Godaddy and sent my feedback to Godaddy as well.

Hope this post will help to choose better vendor than Godaddy.

Regards,

Vipin

3 REPLIES 3
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @rawbhavesh. Thanks for posting. If you are reaching the resource limits on your hosting plan, then upgrading the plan would be the option support would usually suggest. It's possible that your application/website requires more resources than what was available after upgrading the first time, which would be why upgrading again would be a viable option. Alternatively, you do have the option to examine the content of the site to see if you can find a way to optimize it to require fewer resources. You may consider enlisting the support of a web developer if you need assistance with that. You could also try asking for suggestions regarding how to do this on a relevant Community board. I hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

I dont want to continue with Godaddy. Is there any option to get my money back that I wasted to upgrade the resource limit?
JesseW
Community Manager

@rawbhavesh. Since upgrades don't have a special listing on our refund policy, they would be handled in the same manner as other products. Monthly purchases can only be refunded if the product is canceled (or downgraded in your case) within 48 hours of purchase. Annual purchases have a 30-day refund time frame. If you are within the timeframe for the type of purchase you made, you can reach out to our customer care team to request a refund. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.