Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frankcrk
New

Fraudulent transactions

I have account at godaddy for ages. 2nd times today domains (which i never heard of), SSL certificates, and VPS was added to my account and obviously the money for those products was taken from my bank account. All this without my knowledge behind my back. I had to contact customer service, who said i am going to be refund within 5-7 working days. This happened 2nd time in the last 12 months. ...and NO, NO ONE knows my login details only me. So it's obviously comes from inside godaddy itself. Godaddy should really investigate these incidents. As i know so many other customers experienced similar issues. It's not just ridiculous from a massive company like Godaddy but it's against the law ! My personal and payment details has been used up without my consent to buy products in my name. 

Hope your guys will look after these issues and act !

1 REPLY 1
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @frankcrk. Thanks for posting. I can understand your frustration with this issue. However, please keep in mind that this is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues. Please contact our customer care team so they can review the transactions with you. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.