cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

GET A REFUND

I purchased a domain name www.her....schools.org  and have cancelled it according to the instructions given to me by the customer care. She actually promised me of a refund after the cancellation. I am yet to receive the refund because I wish to use the money to make a new purchase today. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Rockstar II

@tasiecc wrote:

I purchased a domain name www.her....schools.org  and have cancelled it according to the instructions given to me by the customer care. She actually promised me of a refund after the cancellation. I am yet to receive the refund because I wish to use the money to make a new purchase today. Thanks

@tasiecc Refunds can take a few days to process depending on your payment method.

---

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Rockstar II

@tasiecc wrote:

@tasiecc Refunds can take a few days to process depending on your payment method.

---

View solution in original post