cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

GoDaddy Community Profile Pages Do Not Work

The Community Hep Center page powered by Khoros does not let users update their profile.

It seems to capture a few things like web site, but will not capture first name, last name, or uploaded avatar images.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JesseW
Community Manager

Hey @free2worship. Thanks for reaching out. You're correct that the first and last name area of the user profile do not currently function. We're aware of this issue and hope to address it soon. The remaining fields do function correctly. However, not all of them appear on your public profile. Please take a look at the image below for more information. 

profile settings.png

As for avatar images, all images that are uploaded to the Community go through a moderation process before they become publicly visible. I just approved yours 😁 

I hope that helps. Thanks for taking an interest! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JesseW
Community Manager

Hey @free2worship. Thanks for reaching out. You're correct that the first and last name area of the user profile do not currently function. We're aware of this issue and hope to address it soon. The remaining fields do function correctly. However, not all of them appear on your public profile. Please take a look at the image below for more information. 

profile settings.png

As for avatar images, all images that are uploaded to the Community go through a moderation process before they become publicly visible. I just approved yours 😁 

I hope that helps. Thanks for taking an interest! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post