cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

GoDaddy Customer Care Kudos

I just received a seemingly random call from a GoDaddy Care staffer by the name of Richie. Thanks to Richie for just calling me to make sure that I was taking advantage of all of my products and checking to see if he could assist me. I can remember more than a few of these types of calls I have received over the years and hope that others are receiving the same stellar service I often get from GoDaddy.

GoDaddy is by no means alone is these kinds of calls to customers but I find that many companies have gone away from this kind of live wellness contact. Just wanted to mention a positive experience (one of many) I have had with GoDaddy. 

Take some time to check your account information. You can't get these kinds of calls if your information is not correct and current. Make sure that you Update your GoDaddy account profile for this and many other reasons. Thanks again Richie and GoDaddy! 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: GoDaddy Customer Care Kudos

That's awesome @rd! Thanks so much for sharing this Man Very Happy I'll make sure to pass this on so Richie can be recognized!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.