cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

GoDaddy customer support did not help me

I had no idea where to post this, but it doesn't surprise me. Go Daddy's customer support is sorely lacking and the lack of care is evident when one calls. The total lack of trying to help a customer is evident. I talked to someone who told me a supervisor wasn't available and assured me that a supervisor would call me back. Of course no one did. What they are good at is not working with customers, not giving them options, passing the buck and not following up. They'll send little emails asking one to take a "survey" or give feedback, but it doesn't matter. It doesn't go anywhere and none of the people at Go Daddy care anyway. It's maddening, sad but that seems to be the way of things. No followup. Lack of empathy and complete unprofessional behavior. There's no way to get anything done because when you contact customer service that either say, "No, I'm sorry I can't help you with that," or put you on hold (hopefully giving you the option to not listen to the mind-sucking horrible music -- that must be on purpose to wear away your will and just make you give up) and then come back and say, "A supervisor isn't available but she/he will reach out to you by end of business day." And then they don't.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @BSure. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I can say for sure that what you've described is not the typical way interactions with GoDaddy Guides should go. There are situations where a Guide won't be able to provide much assistance, like issues outside of our statement of support, refunds that are outside of policy, pricing concerns, etc. Of course, even if you want assistance with something like that, Guides should always be professional. If that didn't occur, I apologize. We definitely do care about each customer's experience. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User IV

@BSure 

We are end users like you - so we can't address the phone call issue that you had. 

Can you share with us what you were calling about and perhaps the community can assist you

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Community Manager

Hi @BSure. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I can say for sure that what you've described is not the typical way interactions with GoDaddy Guides should go. There are situations where a Guide won't be able to provide much assistance, like issues outside of our statement of support, refunds that are outside of policy, pricing concerns, etc. Of course, even if you want assistance with something like that, Guides should always be professional. If that didn't occur, I apologize. We definitely do care about each customer's experience. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post