cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Godaddy Not responding to Disabling Two-Step Authentication

Hey there
I have switched to new mobile and I forgot to take the backup of the authenticator. So I would like to turn off the authenticator. I dropped an email to twostepcancel@godaddy.com but I didn't receive any response, its been 72 hrs already. The domains in that account got expired, I need to get access urgently to renew them else I'll lose the domains. I've contacted the team to mitigate the issue faster but no help from them. Please respond faster.
Here is the email and customer id:
Godaddy Account Number: <<removed>>
Email: <<removed>>
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Godaddy Not responding to Disabling Two-Step Authentication

Hi, 

It's better to call to godaddy support for quick solution, godaddy global countries are listed on "Contact us" page. call them and get your issue solved immediately. 

Solution

Re: Godaddy Not responding to Disabling Two-Step Authentication

Hi @srinivasvarma18,

Welcome to the Community! 

Thanks for posting. These forums are used by volunteers that have no access to helping you with this security feature. Because account security is so important, there are very specific guidelines GoDaddy follows in order to disable two-step verification. Part of this process is having each request manually reviewed and can typically take up to 72 hours. If after that time you have not received a reply, you may contact our support team at one of the numbers below. Also, please make sure to check your spam folders, in case the email reply was filtered out in your email system.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support