cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Godaddy asking me to verify my email address but not receiving email from Godaddy

Hi there.

I setup an account for my client belong to USA. I bought a domain name but now i see the message to verify your email address to avoid hold on your website. I tried to resend email option but no receiving any email from godaddy. How can i verify my email address? Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution

Re: Godaddy asking me to verify my email address but not receiving email from Godaddy

Hi @Simimalik, thanks for posting.

The email is sent to the contact email address for your domain name. You might want to check your spam or bulk mail folders, and you should see an option to resend it in your account. You might also want to update your domain to use a different email address if you are having trouble receiving the email.

Otherwise, you can call Support and they can assist you with verifying your domain.

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Solution

Re: Godaddy asking me to verify my email address but not receiving email from Godaddy

Hi @Simimalik, thanks for posting.

The email is sent to the contact email address for your domain name. You might want to check your spam or bulk mail folders, and you should see an option to resend it in your account. You might also want to update your domain to use a different email address if you are having trouble receiving the email.

Otherwise, you can call Support and they can assist you with verifying your domain.

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

View solution in original post

Highlighted

HI,

Why i keep getting request to verify my email which i already do so.? Thanks

Highlighted

Make sure the email is actually from GoDaddy.  I'm getting flooded with emails that look like they're from GoDaddy support but if you look at the actual email address you'll see something like these spoofed addresses:

Not a GoDaddy email addy.png

Not GoDaddy support address.png