cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

I can't login to my godaddy account

I can't login to my godaddy account for five days now. And my domain is about to expire. I have the correct login details. I'm getting a Yikes! Something went wrong, please try again later.... for five days now. The customer care service call rate is too high. 

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: I can't login to my godaddy account

Hi @Collincaspian11. Sorry to hear you're having trouble logging into your account.  If you're getting a "Yikes" message, that isn't caused by incorrect login information. Often issues like this are caused either by browser caching or a conflict with a browser plugin/extension. I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then try using a cacheless browsing window (FireFox private window, Chrome incognito, etc.), then an entirely different browser. If that also doesn't work, see if you can duplicate the issue on a different computer, such as a mobile device. Once you identify where the issue is, you can then look for a resolution. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

@JesseW wrote:

Hi @Collincaspian11. Sorry to hear you're having trouble logging into your account.  If you're getting a "Yikes" message, that isn't caused by incorrect login information. Often issues like this are caused either by browser caching or a conflict with a browser plugin/extension. I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then try using a cacheless browsing window (FireFox private window, Chrome incognito, etc.), then an entirely different browser. If that also doesn't work, see if you can duplicate the issue on a different computer, such as a mobile device. Once you identify where the issue is, you can then look for a resolution. Hope that helps. 

This solved my problem.

Thank you team godaddy