cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

I dont have access to my old email address

Hello to all, i need assistance, i just bought a domain name but mistakingly used an old yahoo address. Since i signed up through facebook, it automatically inserted the old yahoomail. Now i need to confirm my domain name by clicking to the link sent to that old mail. I no longer have access. I have tried all possible options. Can godaddy resend the link to my new email so i can confirm and proceed to use my account? Thanks
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: I dont have access to my old email address

Hi @Francis1. When you update the email address in your domain contact information, verification emails are sent to the new address, the old address, and the address on file for the account. Since the old address and what's on file are the same, you'll need to update the address on file in order to make any headway. You should be able to do this within your account settings. Once you successfully change the email on file, then you can change the email address in your domain's contact information. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.