cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

I purchased hosting and email but I can't see them in my account.

we are wave call center and we register for the domain wave-cc.com item number 101 and office 365 email 5 emails item number 867688 and we pay the fees in 3/25/2018 and we pay economy Linux hosting with cpanel item number :32051 and we pay the invoice in 3/25/2018 and now when we log to our account there is no email or host only the domain I'm Mr. ayman fouad kindly help us to solve this problem as our website is corrupted thx for help and support

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution

Re: web site corrupted

Hi @amany,

Thanks for posting. It sounds like you may be logged into the wrong account. If you recently purchased your email and hosting your order confirmations should have your account number, try logging in  with your account number as your username and if you can't find your account number you can always retrieve it or contact support. Hope that helps! 

Lisi - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Solution

Re: web site corrupted

Hi @amany,

Thanks for posting. It sounds like you may be logged into the wrong account. If you recently purchased your email and hosting your order confirmations should have your account number, try logging in  with your account number as your username and if you can't find your account number you can always retrieve it or contact support. Hope that helps! 

Lisi - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post