cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Is my account terminated?

I was out of the internet and short of funds to have renewed my hosting on the 15th of June. I returned today to discover the account is not only suspended as often the case but completely disappeared. What's the matter? Is that to say my website: www.citylifeblogazine.com that I used about 2 years to build is gone?
2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Is my account terminated?

@Noah2019 

GoDaddy has a grace period before they remove the product from your account after it expires, since you are still within 30 days after it expired you can probably get the account restored, however there is an additional fee to do this in addition to the renewal fee. I'm not sure if this option is available on all products so you will need to call into sales/support to have this resolved

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: Is my account terminated?

Hi @Noah2019,

Welcome to the Community!

The previous reply was generally correct. However, the time following a billing failure is not guaranteed. We will generally hold onto the website content on our recovery servers for 30 days after the site is deleted from the account. It's important that you contact our support team as soon as possible to confirm that there is a backup available to restore - before it is removed completely. 

You may also purchase a new hosting plan and manually restore it with any local backups you have saved, in order to be back online with your website.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support