cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
v247
New

LOST ACCESS TO THE REGISTRATION LOGINS ASSOCIATED WITH MY ACCOUNt

i registered a domain 5 months ago and i am just deciding touse it. at the moment, the gmail account i registered my account with has been blocked by google and i don't know how to login and access my godaddy account. 

please help

1 REPLY 1
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @v247. Sorry you're having trouble logging in. In this situation, you'll need to have the email address on file updated so you can recover your login information. We wouldn't be able to send a password reset code to an address other than what is on file for an account. There are two ways you can have the address on file updated. The first would be to connect with our customer care team. If you can provide the correct validation information to them, they can update the email address on file for you. However, if you can't provide the correct validation information, then the only other option would be to request the address be updated by filling out and submitting this form. Hope this helps you move forward. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.