cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Live chat not working

Hi,

I have seen various posts about this previously, but there never seems to be a solution, people generally get told that they don't know why it isn't working.

LIVE CHAT NOT WORKING.PNG

It has been saying this for a while now, it is rather frustrating when I have finally managed to find the page with the live chat option that it then does not work!

Anyone got any ideas of when the live chat might be working again?

It does rather make you consider choosing another host, because if pre-sales support does not work (when they may be about to get paid!!!), then what are the chances of technical support working after GoDaddy have got your money!

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Live chat not working

Hello 

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.

Hello,

Thanks for the reply - this is exactly what I did, however the live chat
just said 'loading' as I showed in the screenshot.
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

@usernamegohere Usually, when I've seen this issue, it's due to a browser plugin or setting interfering with how the chat button loads. I'd recommend trying to open the page using a Chrome incognito or FireFox private browsing window if you're still having trouble. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.