cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

My accounts locked and I can't do anything about it

I want to purchase a domain and an office 365 email package, but I can't purchase it. My card works perfectly fine anywhere else and I definitely have enough money. I contacted support about it but they just said they'll bring it up with technical. I then received an email a little later saying that I can't purchase anything until I provide a form of id when I log in as a security measure, but when I go to log in literally nothing shows up and I still get an error message when I try and purchase anything. I've tried contacting support 2 more times since but they just say the same **bleep** and are completely useless.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: My accounts locked and I can't do anything about it

Hi @johnathanhurfor. Sorry you're having trouble with your account. I can understand how this would be frustrating. In this situation, you will need to work continue working with our verification office. If you're not seeing the prompt to upload the documents when you sign in, please either reply to the email that was sent or reach out to verifypayment@godaddy.com to let them know what's happening. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: My accounts locked and I can't do anything about it

Hi @johnathanhurfor. Sorry you're having trouble with your account. I can understand how this would be frustrating. In this situation, you will need to work continue working with our verification office. If you're not seeing the prompt to upload the documents when you sign in, please either reply to the email that was sent or reach out to verifypayment@godaddy.com to let them know what's happening. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post