cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

My first bad experience with customer support

Today I had my first bad experience with Go-daddy's customer support. After putting in my customer security code and getting a call back after 22 minutes, I was on the phone with a man from Go-daddy who treated me like a suspect. I asked him how long he worked for Go-daddy and he said "a long time." I asked again and he said the same thing. My initial question had to do with customer loyalty, which I could not ask about because he was talking over me very rudely, and therefore I have decided I don't want another negative experience with some company that is not offering anything for customers who have been with them for over ten years or more. It's not always about money for many of us, but if a company decided to hire people who are disrespectful and can't listen to their customers without becoming combative, you have lost me and I am not alone. Shame on Go-daddy. Good Luck and sorry I ever joined this sinking ship.  -Ian Taylor

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: My first bad experience with customer support

Hi @IanTaylor. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. That definitely doesn't sound like the kind of experience we'd like you to have. It sounds like maybe our system didn't keep your PIN after you requested a callback. I'm not sure, but I would guess that this information is removed purposely, just in case we don't reach the same person that requested the call when we call back. However, the agent should have given you a chance to share your concerns and help you accordingly. I'm sorry if that didn't happen. 

If there is a specific technical issue that the community can try to help out with, I'd encourage you to post that subject as it's own thread. Someone may be able to provide suggestions on how you can move forward.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.