cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Need help verifying my domain

Ive just register my domain on July 12 and after 24 hours I can't still used it,I've already tried to verified it using email however it's look like it's not working its still pending verification. And I cannot used it for forwarding!! , Can anyone help me to fix this issue!!!

Spoiler
Screenshot_2019-07-14-05-21-23-849_com.android.chrome.png

Screenshot_2019-07-14-05-21-23-849_com.android.chrome.pngScreenshot_2019-07-14-05-21-49-363_com.android.chrome.png

1 REPLY 1
Solution

Re: Need help verifying my domain

Greetings @JLkun ,

First, thanks for getting the domain here, second, even new registrations may require some verifications of contacts and other registration information. This is true of all reputable registrars. This assures The Registry and the community at large that the domain registration is bonafide. It also protects you. A few years from now if you used a gaming nickname or something on your domain verification of the correct registrant might be difficult, so we want to be sure you have valid WHOIS information listed. If for some reason you lose access or control of the domain, we can still help.

In most cases, this does not take long (please be sure to respond to any email and that will help speed it up). Initial propagation can take several hours, or even a day or two, so bear with the process and you'll be up and running shortly. Contact Support if you have any questions on verification or set-up.

I hope that helps,

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support