Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MNTechDad
New

No email support for a tech company? Unprofessional!

Having been in tech all my life (from designing processors to predictive analytics), GoDaddy not having email support is "unsat". Additionally, this was around pricing and solutions so my decision is to simply redirect my site elsewhere for nothing... i.e. loss of revenue for GoDaddy.

Oh well... I will get professional support elsewhere... 

1 REPLY 1
MrVapor
Super User 2020

Hi there!

Sorry you've had such a frustrating experience. GoDaddy provides primary support through both phone and live chats. Experience says that this typically gets issues solved faster and provides a better customer experience than a simple email driven support service. However, certain troubleshooting issues that require the expertise of an advanced tech support customer service agent will typically be conducted through email. 

Most hosting companies with email only based support can take quite a while to get back to you. Some hosting companies don't offer any way to talk to a live person at all. While the GoDaddy system isn't perfect, it's far and away more responsive and adaptable to incoming tech related issues than most hosting companies that lack the infrastructure, personnel, and high level of expertise that GoDaddy provides.

So, again, sorry you had issues. Perhaps you can become a part of the community here and help drive the change you would like to see? I'm sure GoDaddy would welcome your input. 🙂

Have a wonderful day!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community