cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jayb611
New

No time frame for a resolution given by support

I have godaddy account of Untiimate Shared Hosting Windows Account.

My Hosting panels "plesk panel" is not opening since 3 days starts with 24th Oct 2018.
first day i, ignored and let it go.
Second day i called service support they told me it will be solved in 2 to 3 hours or in that day.
Third day still was not working and i called at service for support.

Service representative who was [removed]
told me that "our team is working and it will be solved in sometime" 
I asked but when will it be solved in 24,48,72 hours... is there any final time 
on that i ll get this resolved?
She replied "i can not give you any time on this but it will be resolved soon"
I insisted to give proper reply when it will be solved and she did no replied on that .
so i finally told her that send me mail that say you can not tell me that at what time it
it will be solved.

Again she replied so no i can not send any mail to you its not my authority to answer that 

So i asked her ,give cal to your supervisor or any one who can answer me and let him/her speak with me.
She replied sir he is not available and not here at moment.

So what kind of service is this?
Neither you solve my problem nor you give time to solution.

Also biggest issue it... on 3rd Oct 2018 my account is expiring ,and i can not even take back up and move my server... you guys deadlocked me o your scam service.

i believe that customer has right to get informed that when issue will be resolved and if not then email reply for at-least estimated time to resolve.

For renewal you guys calls 2 months ahead and now for service you can not solve issue in 3 days or not even care to reply that at what time it will be resolved.

if service representative is not eligible for any answer to customer then why to keep keep service representative.

I want either solution in 24 hours or want refund of my entire year package... and this is not first time in year this is happening this is 20th time its happened.

i am planning to move to BlueHost or Hostgator for better service i am getting.

if you care for your customer and want me to stay with you then please reply with at what time i ll get my hosting solution.

3 REPLIES 3
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @jayb611. Thanks for taking the time to share your concern. I can understand your frustration. I don't have access to your account to check what happened, but it sounds like when you reached out there was perhaps a known issue with that type of account. When this happens, agents can not troubleshoot further until the potential core issue is resolved. Since the issue didn't clear up on its own, it sounds like the second agent you spoke with escalated the issue to be reviewed further. Any delay you may experience related to an escalation is due to our teams addressing other customer issues that escalated prior to yours. This is why the agent (or anyone here on the forums) wouldn't be able to give you a timeframe other than 72 hours. With this process, the team that handles the escalation should reply to you once the issue is resolved instead of the agent. Sorry for any confusion. 

As for your being unable to take a backup, if I understand you correctly, it sounds like your account was suspended after renewal was missed. When this happens, the hosting becomes unavailable, which is why you wouldn't be able to access it to download a backup. However, once your account is renewed and in an active status, you should be able to access it and download your files as you wish. Having a local backup of your website files is always a great idea.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Man,

My account is expiring on 3rd Nov 2018,

And They did not even give me any timeframe.

JesseW
Community Manager

@jayb611. I see. If no escalation was created, then they may have just been referring to the overall known issue. That has already been resolved, so you should be able to access your account. If not, I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then try using a cacheless browsing window (FireFox private window, Chrome incognito, etc.), then an entirely different browser. If that also doesn't work, please connect with our customer care team once more so they can take a look. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.