Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Not "Exceeding our expectations" - on hold for almost an hour

Dear GoDaddy,

It's highly annoying to be on hold for customer support for almost an hour and have to listen to how you're "exceeding our expectations". Trust me when I say excessively long hold times for customer support is in NO way exceeding my expectations. Quite the opposite in fact. Please hire more people to deal with the support calls. As loyal customers your hold times are ridiculous and even your online chat hold times are too long. If you want to "exceed my expectations" this seems like an easy fix, so please fix it!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @JulesWebster. I apologize for the late response. Very sorry to hear that you experienced extensive wait time with our support team. Despite the best efforts of all involved, long wait times can sometimes still occur. Ideally, wait times should be much, much shorter than what you encountered (and typically they are). We're always looking for ways to get better and we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. 

If there is a specific technical issue that the community can try to help out with, I'd encourage you to post that subject as it's own thread. Someone may be able to provide suggestions on how you can move forward.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @JulesWebster. I apologize for the late response. Very sorry to hear that you experienced extensive wait time with our support team. Despite the best efforts of all involved, long wait times can sometimes still occur. Ideally, wait times should be much, much shorter than what you encountered (and typically they are). We're always looking for ways to get better and we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. 

If there is a specific technical issue that the community can try to help out with, I'd encourage you to post that subject as it's own thread. Someone may be able to provide suggestions on how you can move forward.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post