Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Krammig
New

Order History View - By Payment Method not showing the correct Transaction History

Currently selecting Order History from the middle tab on the Manage your Billing page shows All orders. That makes sense and is fine if you want the whole lot. 

However if you go into Payment Methods, assuming you have a few methods as I do (PayPal and a couple of credit cards), and then from within a method select View Transaction History, once again you get presented with "everything".

That makes no sense. I have selected "Transaction History" for that One specific payment method. Thus all I should see are transactions related to that one payment method. Right ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @Krammig. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I agree, that doesn't seem to be working as you might expect. I will pass this on to our website team. 

If you haven't already found it, I wanted to let you know you can currently filter by payment method within the Order History tab itself. Hope that helps. 

JesseW_0-1609166900953.png

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @Krammig. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I agree, that doesn't seem to be working as you might expect. I will pass this on to our website team. 

If you haven't already found it, I wanted to let you know you can currently filter by payment method within the Order History tab itself. Hope that helps. 

JesseW_0-1609166900953.png

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post