Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tanaphong
New

Our account has been hacked

Dear support,

My website (www.thaiuvprint.com, www.likemecase.com, www.thaiphotoprint.com) has been take over since Jan 30th, 2019 and I got e-mail inform on that day changing information about my login.
I notice about that a little bit late and unfortunately all info has changed already.
Now I am facing a problem because those 3 website are our main marketing channel to promote our product and service.
I am working on-line business which the website is very important for us. My income depend on it so please take this matter seriously.
I have called support and submitted all info to changeupdate.com and also send e-mail to abuse@godaddy.com since Feb 1st,2019.

So,could you please advise me how can we process to get our website back?
It is serious and critical for me. Please support us as soon as possible.
I do understand that it will take 2-3 days to process however if you are able to update me the latest status, it will more than appreciated.
If you need any more information please feel free to contact me.

Thank you,

2019-02-03_12-34-47.jpg2019-02-03_12-34-47-22.jpg2019-02-03_12-38-18.jpg

1 REPLY 1
JesseW
Community Manager

Sorry to hear you're dealing with this @TanaphongPlease keep in mind that this is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues. In this situation, you would need to continue to work with our account recovery team (which is who you connect with by using the changeupdate.com form). Any delay you experience related to an escalation (typically up to 72 hours) is due to our teams addressing other customer issues that escalated prior to yours. We do take every issue very seriously and yours will be addressed as soon as possible. I hope you're able to get this resolved. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.