cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Passed between different chat support agents

I started a support chat with one of the godaddy agent who i had told my situation and then suddenly that agent disappeared and a new agent comes up asking my problem again, 

His name was "Prem". I asked him to connect me to the previous agent as i had discussed my problem with her. He just replied okay wait for 2 minutes, 

Then after 5 minutes he said he needed more time blah blah blah, Right after 15 minutes he came and said I'm connecting with her and again disappeared. 

He had my 30 minutes and still he was asking me to address my problem to him again. 
He then again disappeared and a new agent came up. I ended the chat and gave feedback.

I started a new chat and asked the agent how to complain to the support agent. 
He is trying to protect his colleague and he sends me an email saying that it's the boss's email and i can write my complaint to him directly.

i know you might not be the person i was being told but still im writing the email to you and will send the copy of this email to feedback forms and community.

See the attachment
ThanksScreenshot 2020-06-03 at 6.39.11 AM.png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Talaltahir. Thanks for taking the time to relay your experience. Whether or not you will be able to recover an expired domain depends on a number of factors. Please take a look at this article. If you are not able to recover your domain using the steps detailed there, then I'd get in touch with our customer care team as @ValerieR suggested. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Employee

Hello @Talaltahir:

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry about the experience you had via chat, but did you ever get your reason for contacting us addressed? You are welcome to post the issue here or call in to Customer Care 

Hi,
I wanted to renew my expired domains.

Hi @Talaltahir ,

Thank you for specifying your need.  Please call in to Customer Care so we can get you taken care of.  Have a great rest of your week!   

Hi @Talaltahir. Thanks for taking the time to relay your experience. Whether or not you will be able to recover an expired domain depends on a number of factors. Please take a look at this article. If you are not able to recover your domain using the steps detailed there, then I'd get in touch with our customer care team as @ValerieR suggested. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post