cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Payment Issues

Good morning all, I have been on this issue for the past 3 days and today my domain hosting plan (www.sayitafrica.com) ends and I am yet to resolve it.

I am having issues with payment for my monthly renewal subscription which I have the required funds in my card (Account) but for some reason I don't know why I can't make payment. Pls note that this is the same card I have used for subsequent renewal payment with no hassle.

Yesterday, I contacted godaddy help on Twitter to kindly charge my card from your end but was directed here.

Pls charge my card as I don't want to lose any of my files and users today. My Customer is [removed]
Thanks in advance.

www.sayitafrica.com
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Payment Issues

Hi @11CodeHouse11. Sorry you're having trouble renewing. My guess would be that our social team suggested you contact chat support. This is a community forum and users here would not be able to help you renew your products. You can reach out to our chat support team Monday - Friday on the United States - English version of our website. Just click the "Contact Us 24/7" link and you should see the option to chat if your visiting within that timeframe.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.