cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Payment error

Hello,

Please I;m trying to make payment for hosting and is not going but I'm  using Nigeria Master card and Presently working in Kuwait.

There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment. 

Please help me to attend to this situation because i want the website to be  up as soon as possible.

Thanks waiting for your response!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Payment error

Hi @DBN2017dc. Thanks for posting. That error can be caused by a number of things. Many times it can just be due to trying to apply a promo code that isn't compatible with the order. Other times it might be an issue with the payment method itself. I'd suggest removing any promo code and retrying the order. If that doesn't work, it's usually best to check with your payment provider next. It may be that your card isn't approved to make transactions from outside of your country. If they report no issues with the payment method, I'd recommend getting connected to our support team. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Payment error

Hi @DBN2017dc. Thanks for posting. That error can be caused by a number of things. Many times it can just be due to trying to apply a promo code that isn't compatible with the order. Other times it might be an issue with the payment method itself. I'd suggest removing any promo code and retrying the order. If that doesn't work, it's usually best to check with your payment provider next. It may be that your card isn't approved to make transactions from outside of your country. If they report no issues with the payment method, I'd recommend getting connected to our support team. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post